First things first,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIREE! :D (30june)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNARD! :D (today)
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY BILLY! :D (3july)
OKAY!
Yesterday was back to school! :D
haha. it feels good to be back in school. We dont have morning assemblys anymore due to the H1N1.
During chemistry me, baoru, huijuan, qingling, serene, yingjie and jocelyn were writing a story. haha.
Here's how it goes: (copied and paste from Huijuan's blog, credits to her. :D)
It was a dark and stormy night .
I was in school having lessons (:
After the class is dismissed , I headed to the washroom .
There is a mirror . And I saw Miss N .
I was shocked as the toilet began to turn all black :O
Suddenly the door creaked open .
Miss N came in ! Ahhhh ! I stepped backwards and I saw bloodstains on the floor .
I was shocked . I screamed as loud as my voice could go .
Miss N commited sucide .
Ohmytian , the blood was black in colour . I realised that she was a Spider Demon :B
How I wish Spiderman was here :D
Why will I want a Spiderman to be here ?
I should have thought of MJ , he should be black when he died XD *I rolled my eyes* Miss N vanished and the toilet light was back :)
I ran out as fast as I could . I fell down .
As I tried to get back on my feet , I turned my head and saw ... ... TERRENCE !
He then told me he was Miss N's son !
He was hysterical when he saw his mother's body .
He then pick up a bottle of detergent beside the dustbin and drank it !
Ooooo ...
To my surprise , he didn't die .
Oh-my-god , he wasnt dead !!
He became superman ! -.- I could not believed my eyes .
He walked towards me ! Oh ! Help !
Surprisingyly , he asked me if I can be his girlfirnd and his spiderwoman .
I was speechless while thinking .
I rejected , too ugly . He turned angry and walked towards me .
I turn back and start to run but I slipped and fall .
My knees started to bleed . It was bleeding profusely .
OMG ! My blood turned black too .. So , there was a ahneh curse on me cause I didn't accept Terrence .
Terrence ran up to me and started laughing wikedly :O
I can't move , help me , Spiderman !
News reported , Good Spiderman had H1N1 .
But Superman took over his duty .
HERE COMES SUPERMAN !
Superman tees can be seen everywhere laa dey !
Go and buy one , you may get free one .
Just then , QL wore a Superman tee and walk towards me and Terrence .
She started singing "Yea , wo shi Superman . Yea , ni she Loser ."
Terrence fainted ! Ooh ~ QL and I started laughing at Terrence .
QL saved the "world" !! Mo more Spider Demons anymore :)
We must thanks BR . She gave QL a superman tee and she has a Batman tee .
I was wondering what about Ultraman tees .
Just then , Eli wore a Ultraman tee came .
BR ---> Batman tee .
QL ---> Superman tee . && they stared at each other .
Eli and QL started to attack BR :P
They stopped and started to sing , "I want nobody nobody but you !
*clap clap*" and "yea , wo men shi Superman ! Ni [BR] shi LOSER XD !"
Got back class photos during sec 3 ritual. :D
And... ms yue is no longer one of our form teachers.. :(
After school went to Jurong Point with yuexi, chewmei and baoru.
Ate at pepper lunch! :D first time eating there, and it's nice. :]
After that went to buy my pencil case at the Wallet Shop. hehe. i like it. :D
Bought alrdy, headed t o Minitoons as yuexi wanted to get a present for her cousin. Then chewmei, she and baoru all got some handphone keychain thingy. But i didnt want to. :x
Headed back home, and did A maths homework. heehee. cuz holiday that time forgot. xD
I dont know why, but i felt like falling asleep on the study table..
Today was fun! :D
P.E took height and weight.
And then played Captains Ball with tere, zigui, baoru, chinyen, shereen and vaishu. :D
FUNFUNFUNFUN! :D
haha. ok, skip all the way to after school.
Went to westmall with baoru first, to get billy's surpise birthday cake.
Then left the cake at Begawan Solo there first.
Then after meeting the rest, we all went to pastamania to makan.
Thanks billy, for treating all of us for your birthday. actually should be we treat you. :/
After baoru and I finished eating we went to get the cake.
There were some problems, but in the end we cut the cake outside pastamania.
Then went to the nearby carpark to play. LOL.
Everyone got smashed with cake.
I got smashed by leddin, kengpeng, yuquan and billy. hahaha.
Had fun fun fun!
Came back, did homework, ate dinner and now posting.
Going to sleep soon. nites peeps! :D
p/s: thanks billy for the kinderjoy. :D