Ok, just like chewmei, i have been either talking to her, or replying her in my blog too. haha
First of all,
I accept your apology chewmei! next time don't just go out of school forgetting me and baoru ok!!! :O haha
School today was fun. haha. Kept on laughing non-stop.
Baoru lah, keep on biting, scratching and hitting me today.. she got mental problem? haha.
First during social studies she bit me TWICE. Then walking from classroom to classroom she hits me alot. Then during e maths lesson she scratch my hand until got scar.
I DECLARE I HAVE BEEN TOTURED BY LEEBAORU TODAY! :@
Then everytime i try to be angry at her will expose it by laughing. haha. So after she scratched me in e maths class, zigui helped. :)
Baoru came to "comfort" me, and i purposely didnt face her. Then zigui said:"Why you always bully her.. you see, she angry liao."
Then i was facing him and snickkering. haha.
After e maths class ended, i was still pretending to be angry at baoru, so i just walked off without her. BUT.. i was actually waiting for her at the staircase there. haha. Then baoru came, and i purposely walked off in a huffy manner. wahahaha.
and.. I HAVE FINALLY GONE TO BAORU'S HOUSE AFTER 2 YRS OF KNOWING HER!
After sch0ol had lunch with baoru and claudia at the kopitiam, followed by going to baoru's house before going to IMM. Walked around while waiting for chewmei to come. Bought yuexi's birthday present. (: half of it. haha.
After walking around, i went to cut hair. :D After cutting, hair kept on dropping off my head even with just a simple sweep of a hand. LOL.
and chewmei, I DO NOT HAVE CANCER OK! HAHAHA
Ok, end of post now. byebye!
p.s: daddy's coming back in 3 days. :)