Ytd i finally learnt how to cycle!!! woohoo!!!!
In the beginning i was really shaky! Anyhow swerving left and right, and crashing into trees and bushes! hahaha! Then after a while got the hang of it. :D Cycled alot and then this morning when i woke up my arms and legs were aching so much!
Today cycled again. Ee ee wanted to go to City Shop which she said was 1-1.5km distance frm here. I was like wat!!!!! haha! Didn't think that i could cycle all the way cuz I only just learnt! I don't like cycling in China cuz there are so many cars and they don't stop for you. So i was concentrating so much and i wasw very tense. xD Rode there to buy smthing and then rode back. Once back i found out i was actually sweating and the temperature outside was about 11 degrees! lol.
It's such a huge accomplishment to me! Finally i have learnt how to cycle! :DDDD
Countdown to coming back: 8 days.