It's now 9.48pm and we've just finished dinner.
It snowed sunday night so we thought that we'd go out to play on monday. What I did not know was that the snow had turned to ice overnight. So.... I walked out of the garage, stepped out onto the ice, my legs flew up and I fell downon my right side.... Cut my ankle and kind of hurt my elbow joint. Couldn't do anything with it, so sum sum gave me a pill to take so that the pain will ease. The next day it was completely healed, except for the occasional pain in the elbow.
It has been snowing since yesterday so the snow is about 10cm deep. We had to waddle in the snow. When I made snow angels, the snow went up my shirt so I was freezing... We wanted to build snowmans but we just couldn't get the base round enough.
Since it is night now, the temperature ahs dropped to -11 degrees celsius. Too cold for me..