I love you, and the best part is you love me too. :)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 @
Was really full with activities during the weekend. Saturday went to A&W for aunty pau's class party. ( she's only 13, not middle-aged..) It was very fun.. The huge A&W bear came out and started dancing to the music. So 5 of the girls including aunty Pau and me started to follow the bear!! Really really fun. Sunday we went to The Garden in mid valley, megamall. We ate japanese food and did some window shopping.. I forgot which day it was that I went to sunway piramid to shop! Bought like over 10 more books.. So altogether now i have 18!! Don't know when I will be able to finish these books. Will be going back this saturday alrdy.. Will post all the pics taken in Malaysia when aunty pau sends it to me.