Long time since i've posted .. Here's what happened .
Last Saturday: Day out with Ye ye and Ma ma. (grandparents) went to IMM for lunch and bought birthday presents for cousins, Justin and Preston.
Last Sunday: Went to church. Had lunch at SIZZLER !! after that went to look at cars because Ye ye needed to change his car. After that wanted to go bowling but when we reached Chevrons, they said the lanes will be used until 7pm. No choice so daddy and I went to westmall to buy some stuff that i needed to bring to KL.
Monday: Went to the Yalkuly factory.
Tuesday: CCA enrichement day. bowling was quite fun. The only bad thing was that my bowling really wasn't giood. Well, that's what i get when i stop practicing regulary ..
Today we went to Sugei Buloh. i enjoyed going around to scan the codes so we can learn more. I can't believe I am actually leaving for Malaysia this FRIDAY !! Time has really passed by very fast. It feels like I've just started Sec 1 a few months ago and now it is coming to the end of the year.